Back Office Assistant Profile
We are looking to hire an experienced back office assistant to join our newly established startup. As a back office assistant, you will be performing various administrative duties. This includes data management, market research, data analysis, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office assistant, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management.
Back Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Gathering and processing App data for research purpose.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with other departments.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing / maintaining company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Back Office Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree.
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive / Assistant.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer.